saya's Wishlist

Post your wishlist here to trade via link cable!
saya

saya's Wishlist

Post by saya » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:24 am

I accept trades of all kinds, random/mc/if you need something and you do not know what to offer you can ask, I'll probably find something for me.
If you want something from my keeping but you have nothing to offer for collecting just from keeping contact me first and we'll see what we can do :)
If you are sure of the trade I would prefer if you use the trade form on my tcg site BUT you can also offer here or even on discord :)

WISHLIST: (sorry is a big one as I just started and I have my eyes to do Giovanni's badge with his pokemon and not the 15 of the kind as for others)
Collecting:
gastly, charmeleon, charizard, diglett, meowth, nidoranm, nidoranf, pidgey, rhyhorn, tauros, mewtwo, gible, sandile, onix

Keeping: ekans, arbok, vulpix, ninetail, growlithe, arcanine, ponyta, rapidash, magicarp, gyarados, lapras, ditto, eevee, flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, articuno, zapdos, moltres, dratini, dragonair, dragonite, mew, chikorita, togepi, espeon, umbreon, sneasel, suicune, lugia, torchic, ralts, krilia, gardevoir, swablu, altaria, absol, piplup, shinx, drifloon, rilou, leafon, glaceon, rotom, snivy, tiepig, zorua, zoroark, litwick, fennekin, sylveon, litten, cosmog, arceus, mimikyu

Master Giovanni's main line up: Rhyhorn, Rhydon, Dugtrio, Nidoqueen, Nidorino, Nidoking, Persian, Pidgeot, Tauros, Kangaskhan, Onix, Garchomp, Krookodile, Gengar & Mewtwo.
rhyhorn, rhydon, diglett, dugtrio, nidoranf, nidorina , nidoqueen, nidoranm, nidorino, nidoking, meowth, persian, pigey, pigeotto, pigeot, tauros, kangaskhan, onix, gible,gabite, garchomp, sandile, krokorok, krookodile, gastly, hunter, gengar and mewtwo