PokeMart Menu!

Turn your stardust in for rewards!
Jessica
Site Admin

PokeMart Menu!

Post by Jessica » Fri Dec 13, 2019 4:21 pm

Hi! I'm Nurse Joy and I'll be helping you with your shopping! *bows* I'll do my best to explain how our shops work!
We have a few rules to go over before you enter our facility, so please turn your attention to the screen!
  • Choice cards have a limit of 1 pack per week. (You may buy a choice pack AND use coupons tho!)
  • Choice cards have a limit of 4 per week, unless you buy the Full Restore pack which is 5. (although this does not change the max per deck limit)
  • If you use coupons, 4 is the weekly limit PER deck. You may use however many you wish in a week, just limited on 4 per deck.
  • You are limited to 1 pack of each type per week.
CHOICE MENU
- Simple Choice cards require you to use your Image coupons!
- Chansey's Choice is our medium choice card pack that you can buy for 250 stardust. Contains 3 choice cards.
- Full Restore is our large choice card pack that you can buy for 400 stardust. Contains 5 choice cards.

JOY SPECIALS
-Rainbow Scale is our basic candy pack that you can buy for 80 stardust. Contains 5 random candies.
-Rattata Special is our basic card pack that you can buy for 60 stardust. Contains 4 random cards.
-Energy Powder is our medium card pack that you can buy for 100 stardust. Contains 8 random cards.
-Poffin Pack is our large card pack that you can buy for 250 stardust. Contains 12 random cards.

PokeMart Classics
-MooMoo Milk is our special card pack that you can buy for 300 stardust. Contains 8 cards from 1 choice element. (fire, water, colorless, etc)
-Escape Rope is our special element candy pack that you can buy for 200 stardust. Contains 15 random candies of different elements.

Special Purchases
- Our special Ditto Token is needed in order to master evolution lines with multiple branches, like Eevee for example! You will be required to master the base Pokemon once (Eevee in this case) then proceed to master an evolution from their line (like Jolteon); then in order to master the other pokemon in the line without remastering eevee you must purchase a Ditto Token every time you want to master a branch evolution such as Vaporeon, etc! You can find more info in the #important info channel on Discord. You can buy one for 500 stardust! You must purchase a token for each individual branch you would like to master!
- Fishing Rod is needed to challenge certain Gym Leaders. You can buy one for 2000 stardust!
- Bicycle is needed to challenge certain Gym Leaders. You can buy one for 3000 stardust!

When you're ready to buy, please create a thread titled "Player's Poke Purchases"
SHOP CODE

Code: Select all

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Card Post:[/b]
[b]Packs Purchasing:[/b]
[b]Choice Cards (if necessary):[/b]
[b]Total Stardust Spent:[/b]
[b]Extra Notes:[/b]