World of Victory Road
Beginner's Guide to TCGs
What is a TCG?
Your Trade Post
- Collecting: For decks you are currently collecting and trying to master
- Future/Keeping: For decks that you plan on mastering later but are not focusing on at the moment (but are still accepting cards from them in incoming trades)
- Trading: For cards that you don't want to collect or keep at all and are willing to trade away
Sub categories aside, one thing that you are required to have on your post is a detailed log showing every card and currency that you gained and lost. This includes trades, games, activities, freebies, services, etc. For trades, it's recommended that you number them to count how many cards you traded each time.
The final component that you need on your trade post is a way to contact you. Some suggestions are:
- A form on your site that players can send you trades through
- A note about what your e-mail is
- A forum thread where players can offer you trades