Victory Road Join Rules
- » You must have a valid email address and website link before joining.
- » You must use a realistic name or nickname. If your name is already taken on the member list, please add a number or change your name.
- » You must upload their starter pack within two weeks. If you need more time, please let us know.
- » You must update their trade posts at least once per month. If you do not, your status will be changed to Inactive and you must reactivate your membership to continue trading.
- » You must not direct link any cards. Use the auto upload function or your own webspace.
- » You MUST NOT cheat! That will just make this game not fun for anyone.
- » You must provide a password to be able to access forms and the interactive section. This password is encoded in the database and cannot be retrieved or viewed by anyone.
- » YOU MUST JOIN THE FORUMS IN ORDER TO GAIN ACCESS TO YOUR STARTER KIT, PREJOIN BONUS PACK & OTHER GOODIES!
Collecting DeckJust like any other Pokemon game, you have to choose a starter Pokemon. This means you can pick any starter Pokemon available. These starters are the only things available on the form, so you have no chance of picking another Pokemon that isn't a starter Pokemon. Just because this is the first deck you choose, that does not mean that you have to master this deck first!
Member IDsI cannot stress this enough, but member cards HAVE to be official art only (anime/tcg/game/manga). I don't have time to ask permission of every artist whose art would be used, and I definitely don't have time to go to court with someone about using images without permission. If I feel your image is fanart, I will ask you to send in another image.
You will be able to apply for your member id in your starter kit, which can be received on the forums. Be sure to include the image URL, text/stripe colour, and Poke Ball code. The Poke Ball code key can be found here. This will not include the Master Ball or Cherish Ball.
If you don't put a colour, the text and stripe will be the default grey. If you don't put a Poke Ball code, you will get the default Poke Ball. Of course, if you message us, we will change it for you... for a price xD With all of that being said, let's join Victory Road.